David Calder Hardy's Cosmology
The Earth is Spiralling away from the Sun, which is what Genesis Continuous has Been all about Since 1973
B) Earth is a living object. And every living thing is bound to die. There are many theories regarding the origins of Earth. Scientists are also trying to find an answer to another important question: How much longer will the planet be fit to live? Some scientists believe that the fate of Earth has been predetermined i.e. life on Earth will be burned out and destroyed even if each member of the human race should join the green movement one of these days.
C) A recent piece of scientific news came in as a nice surprise for the Russian public. Experts in geodynamics gathered irrefutable evidence about the ongoing movement of the Crimea, which is said to be drifting slowly but surely toward Russia at a speed of 2-3 cm per year. However, those who show lots of enthusiasm at the news may as well wake up in a house on fire. The point is that Earths tectonic and geologic processes portend the end of the planet and its subsequent transformation into a star. By and large, the prospects do not look so bright for the species.
D) Contrary to a popular misconception about Earth, the planet is going through constant changes. The radius of Earth expands by one mm per year; the water level in the ocean is on the increase. Lake Baikal grows wider by two cm every year. The volume of Earth is increasing at an annual rate of 515 cubic kilometers. The rate seems to defy imagination. In other words, the planet is growing bigger at an appalling pace. It is getting increasingly harder for Earth to revolve around the Sun. According to estimates by Prof. Sergei Novikov, the day grows longer by 0.0023 seconds every one hundred years. As a result, the distance between Earth and Sun grows by 22.6 m per year. The estimates are based on data provided by high-precision lasers used for monitoring space satellites.
E) A reconstruction indicates that Earth was revolving like crazy some 3 billion years ago. One day comprised 19 hours back then; it is expected to equal 25 hours in 100 million years. That is excellent news for those of our descendents who would like to have a lie-in. By the way, the problem concerning the changes in the shape of Earth and the speed of its revolutions has an important practical purpose. The above characteristics are essential for designing orbits of space satellites and maintaining accuracy of electromagnetic signals.
F) There are two reasons behind the continued increase in Earths size. The active tectonic processes are one of the reasons. The eruption of Pinatubo volcano in the 1990s had a greater impact on climate than all industrial emissions combined. A huge amount of interstellar dust falling onto Earth is the second factor. An estimated one billion tons of interstellar dust fall out every year. According to one of the theories, the tectonic processes and enlargement of Earth caused the splitting of the continents and proportional increase of gravitational forces. The same theory maintains that the dinosaurs died out in the process.
G) However, Earth is capable of changing its status. The quantity will become the quality. Thermonuclear processes similar to those occurring in stars will go under way in the depths of Earth in billions years. A chain reaction will begin in the bowels of the planet once the mass exceeds a certain critical level. The effects of colossal pressure will make Earth look like an H-bomb; it will heat up to temperatures observed in the Sun. Scientists do not know yet whether the changes will create conditions suitable for the appearance of life forms on the Moon or Venus.
Translated by Guerman Grachev
© 1999-2006. «PRAVDA.Ru». When reproducing our materials in whole or in part, hyperlink to PRAVDA.Ru should be made. The opinions and views of the authors do not always coincide with the point of view of PRAVDA.Ru's editors.
[LiveInternet: ???????? ????? ?????????? ? ??????????? ?? 24 ????] Rambler's Top100 ???????@Mail.ru
1)Genesis Continuous derives its existence from my belief in late 1972 that planets spiral away from the sun. So this one huge piece of discovery announced here prepares the way for a virtual reconstruction of the way we perceive the universe. Genesis Continuous claims that:-
2)Basically, planets are born as the result of iron rich rock and dust material being ejected into orbit around the sun which, by continuous accumulation, and being molten, finally rolls up into the core of a planet. The present collection of iron rich material was discovered in 1983 orbiting 2 solar widths from the sun and well inside the orbit of Mercury, right where I felt it would be.
3) This means that planets are not formed whilst the solar-nebula is still collapsing, as now also thrown into doubt from another recent discovery. (see rough).
4) I figured that a new star would be born about every 2 billion years. An announcement at the turn of this century caused me to modify this to 2.5 billion when Science announced that Mars offers us a sight of what earth could look like in 3 billion years and also that Venus presents us with a 'baby earth' 3 billion years younger than earth. All references are in Genesis Continuous.
5) The volume of Earth is increasing at an annual rate of 515 cubic kilometers. The figures here are very different from mine, but nevertheless, they show that basically I was correct in assuming that planets, in the progressional order as demonstrated by Bode, migrate away from the sun, and that each planet is around 2.5 billion years younger than its outer neighbour.
6) I don't know why...... It is getting increasingly harder for Earth to revolve around the Sun. If planets are spiraling then in 7.5 billion years earth will be out where Jupiter is and that planet has no problem orbiting the sun.
7) The point is that Earths tectonic and geologic processes...... Here is the key to it all, but I reckon that transformation to be plus or minus 30 billion years in the future Genesis Continuous, with the 'continuous' confirmed at long last........
9) The following material is in my earlier work - Sun the Mother see - Earth Slowing Down
10) Please read this short section anyway, because it demonstrates how just an infintisimal increase in orbital time would have such a huge effect upon the progression of the solar-system:-
11) (Each year is taking a fraction longer to complete than the previous one at the rate of 5.3 seconds per 1,000 years).
12) This fact is according to many references, but I've chosen the following one as being adequate- ref. (ABC of ASTRONOMY) by Weigert and Zimmerman.
13) Although .0053 of a second per year seems laughably infinitesimal, it is, in fact, very significant.
14) And, presuming that Kepler's Law is correct, such a thing cannot happen, if the orbits are fixed, and the gravitational pull of the sun does not vary.,
15) But what is most sobering about this seemingly tiny addition of time is the distance the earth travels during it. The annual complete orbit is about 936 million kms. and it takes 31,536,000 seconds to perform. Divide the distance by the time and we get the Earth's mean velocity through space as being 29.68 kms. per second.
16) Now put that statistic into an astronomical perspective more in keeping with the estimated age of the earth and it becomes very impressive indeed.
17( In .0053 seconds the earth travels an extra 158 metres in orbit each year. In 10 years that amounts to 1,580 metres. In 100 years 15,800 metres and so on.
But here is where it comes together:-
18) And the radius is increased by 25 metres a year. Well, at least you couldn't get much close agreement than that. I wonder if Prof. Novikov has projected his distance of 22.6 metres as I have with my 25 metres, stated below.
19) On the face of it, 25 metres seems infinitesimal when compared with the 150 million kms. we are away from the sun, but the point is that we are dealing with billions of years (orbits) when it comes to the age of the earth.
20) So, in a mere 1 million years 25 metres extends to 25,000 kms. and, Shazam, that has to be a significant addition to our orbit.
25,000 kms. multiplied by 1000 million years, gives us 25 million kms. and the fossil population in those ancient rocks is still very primative.
From Venus orbit to Earth orbit is approximately 43 million kms. which only leaves a further 18 million kms. to cover for the final 1000 million years back in time to Venus orbit. In other words, it is fair to say that 2000 million years ago more or less, Earth was orbiting approximately where Venus is now. And the mechanics giving meaning to Bode's Law definitely applies, as will soon be demonstrated.
Likewise, at the same time, Mars was orbiting where we are now and the same orbit expansion adjustment would apply to all the planets of the solar system including the asteroid belt.
Now, just because Earth is not in fixed orbit, why should Mars and the others all be following suit? Why not, is the more logical question, since if earth was the only one 'spiralling' then the Bode assembly of the planets would not exist and chaos, instead, would prevail in the planetary system.
Based upon the above calculations, earth should be somewhere between 6 and 8 thousand million years old. (6 Billion years).
(How we manage to get one vital result so similar whilst the others leading up to it are so dissimilar, I don't know!!!!
If the Prof.'s figure of 22.6 metres per year added to the distance from earth to sun each year is derived from as he says- estimates are based on data provided by high-precision lasers used for monitoring space satellites. Fantastic - my result of 25 metres is so close DCH)